Unfortunately, we can’t repair or replace your phone if you do the following:
- Knowingly put your phone at risk - see here for more information.
- Any incident that happened before you opened your insurance policy.
- Any mobile phone that is not registered on the policy.
- Breakdown covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Excess - the fee you pay each time you make a claim.
- More than two claims of loss or theft in a twelve month period.
If you have any questions or concerns about this, please don’t hesitate to contact us.